The USAF Pin-iT Card is a complete uniform tool that will perfectly place all your uniform items to include name tag, ribbons, insignia’s, medals, collar devices, as well as your Garrison cover.
- No measuring required– the Pin-iT Card has perfectly placed holes and lines that make it easy to align with your uniform.
- Complies to the Uniform Regulations Manual– months went into designing the Pin-iT Card to make sure all the correct lines, measurements, and holes were labeled on the card.
- Built to Last– The Pin-iT Card is made of durable stainless steel with etched lines so you do no have to worry about it breaking or the paint wearing off.
- Fits in Your Wallet– the Pin-iT Card was made to fit in your wallet so that you will have it when you need it.
- The USAF Pin-iT Card is Light Blue in color.
U.S. Collar Insignias
Place the USAF Pin-iT Card on the collar ensuring that the dotted line labeled” Coat Seam” is lining up with the coat seam.
Next, ensure that the notch of the collar is even with the bottom of the USAF Pin-iT Card.
Then, place your U.S. collar insignia into the slot labeled “U.S”. This will ensure your collar device is centered on the collar, level to the deck, and resting on but not overlapping the coast seam.
U.S.A.F Flight Cover
On the back of the Pin-iT Card you will find instructions for the flight cover.
Place the USAF Pin-iT Card on the Flight cover as pictured in the image. Ensure that the side and the bottom of the Pin-iT Card are even with the front and bottom of the Flight Cover.
Then locate the hole labeled “Flight Cover”.
Place your rank insignia into the Flight Cover hole ensuring that the edge of the insignia is resting on the 1/2″ line.
This will ensure that your USAF rank insignia is perfectly placed.
U.S.A.F Occupational Badge
On the back of the Pin-iT Card locate the 1/2″ line and the lettered holes. Also refer to the USAF Hole Chart for guidance on placement of the occupational badges.
Place the operational badges into the lettered holes that corresponds to the badge. Ensure that the bottom of the badge is resting on the 1/2″ line and pin on your badge.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
looks like it will work, but the printing on the card is very small and difficult for us older veterans to see.